Support for MPS
Whether it’s financial assistance during a hard time, a special treat for an affected family member or to help make educational dreams come true, we support MPS and ML families across the nation.
We offer the following support programs for MPS and ML family members:
- Bereavement Expense Program
- Continuing Education Scholarship Program
- Extraordinary Experiences
- Family Assistance Program
- Family Conference Scholarship Program
- Journey Assistance Program
- Medical Travel Assistance Program
- Regional Social Events
Online Application for Family Support Programs
Please use our new online application system for all Family Support program applications. If you are a first time user, please complete the registration process. Once you are logged in, you will be directed to the applications. If you have already registered, simply log in.
If you are not able to complete the application using our online application system, please call 919-806-0101.
Family support programs are for eligible members of the National MPS Society.