Planned Giving to MPS Society
Legacy or planned gifts can support the National MPS Society for generations to come. Gift planning combines financial planning, estate planning and tax planning techniques to help you make gifts of surprising significance.
Consider these basic questions and your philanthropy goals will become clear:
- What should I give?
- How should I give?
- When should I give?
- What programs should benefit from my gift?
You can choose from a variety of creative ways to contribute, including:
- Estate planning — including the National MPS Society in your will
- Gifts of real estate or land
- Gifts of appreciated stocks or other assets
Learn more about:
- Gifts you can make today
- Gifts you can make after your lifetime
- Gifts you can make in partnership with us
- Giving impact and donor stories?
- Becoming a member of the Rising Sun Legacy Circle?
For questions about charitable gift planning, please contact your attorney, accountant or financial adviser, then contact us.
Review our Planned Giving Guide and contact us with any questions.