Do you want to help us to raise research funds for MPS and ML this year? On May 18, the National MPS Society is hosting the Dare to be Different Gala and Auction in Washington, D.C., featuring live and silent auctions. All proceeds from this auction will directly fund MPS and ML research, and you can be a part of that success!
We need your help to find auction items that are as unique and desirable as our Gala is destined to be! If you can’t make it to our Nation’s Capital, you can still help us by donating auction items.
Here are a few ideas of how you can help us:
1. Do you have a celebrity friend that would do a meet-and-greet.
2. Have you created or own a piece of art you’d be willing to donate to the auction?
3. Does your business want promotion through providing a gift basket full of amazing products or volunteering service time?
4. Do you have access to a vacation home you’d be willing to rent out for a week?
5. Or, any other unique or fun gift we can utilize in our auction to raise money for research!
You can find the donation form here.
Help us fill the historic Mansion on O Street with auction items that will drive a bidding frenzy and raise funds for all of our families and individuals who have been diagnosed with MPS or ML.
Together, we can make this the greatest event in Society history and raise significant funds to find treatments and cures for all of our loved ones.
The Society funded the first MPS research grant in the early 1980s. In those early days, research moved slowly, and research funds were hard to come by. However, parents remained committed and so did we. Since 2000, we have funded more than $8 million in research dollars to 70 researchers in nine countries.
Please help and send us your ideas and suggestions! Join the National MPS Society in funding research that will LEAD to cures.
Want to attend the gala and purchase a ticket? Visit the Dare to be Different Gala and Auction website and secure your ticket! Tickets are available now!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.