Where to begin
- Contact us! Our Pathways Program for newly diagnosed families provides customized, comprehensive support throughout the first year of diagnosis. Email [email protected] or call 919-806-0101 to connect immediately.
- Become a member of the National MPS Society. Membership is free for patients, friends and families.
- Learn more about the specific MPS syndromes, treatments and clinical trials by visiting the corresponding page.
- Visit the MPS Library and download a copy of our syndrome booklets and fact sheets.
- Connect with other families who have a child with the same syndrome. The National MPS Society office can help make this happen. Other parents are the best resource available. Contact us!
- Attend local MPS events. Is there a fundraiser or event happening in your area?
- Know that you are not alone. See our Emotional Response to Diagnosis Fact Sheet and Dr. Kimberly Bennett’s presentation on Coping with MPS.