- Learn more about the specific MPS syndromes, treatments and clinical trials by visiting the corresponding page.
- Schedule a home visit with Family Support Lead Coreen Gray who can help guide you through a new diagnosis and learn what to expect.
- Become a member of the National MPS Society. Membership is free for patients, friends and families.
- Connect with other families who have a child with the same syndrome. The National MPS Society office can help make this happen. Other parents are the best resource available. Contact us!
- Know that you are not alone. See our Emotional Response to Diagnosis Fact Sheet and Dr. Kimberly Frye’s presentation on Coping with MPS.