- Become a member of the National MPS Society. Membership is free for patients, friends and families.
- Learn more about the specific MPS syndromes, treatments and clinical trials by visiting the corresponding page.
- Contact our staff who can link you with our new Pathways Program for newly diagnosed families.
- Connect with other families who have a child with the same syndrome. The National MPS Society office can help make this happen. Other parents are the best resource available. Contact us!
- Attend local MPS events. Is there a fundraiser or event happening in your area?