Sunday, May 15, 2022
Adventures can take place inside, outdoors, traveling, or at home. For International MPS Awareness Day, we embrace opportunities to raise awareness about MPS and ML throughout the month of May! Join our initiatives and celebrate with us as we explore our world and share experiences with others.
Click here to download our activity card and share your adventures with us!
International MPS Awareness Day is a day we:
• honor everyone in the MPS and ML community.
• recognize all the children and adults diagnosed with MPS and ML.
• think about loved ones we have lost.
• thank the doctors and scientists who are dedicated to finding cures for MPS and ML.
• remember one another, and are thankful for the strength and support we both give and receive.
• acknowledge the parents, siblings, and caregivers who work tirelessly to support those with MPS and ML.
• promote efforts of those working to raise awareness and share their stories.