Are you interested in volunteering a the National MPS Society?
Contact Katelyn Blackman, Special Events Coordinator at [email protected] or (919) 806-0101.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Conference Volunteers: child care, registration, general conference support. This opportunity will resume at our next in-person family conference.
- Run/Walk Volunteers: Gather your friends and family to participate in one of our virtual events!
- General Administrative Support
- Committee Volunteers: Join a committee! Contact the office for more details, committees include Family Support, Fundraising, Advocacy, Education/Publicity, Siblings, Remembrance, and the Adult Resource Committee.
- Host a Fundraiser!
- Participate in a virtual Hill visit! These legislative meetings are scheduled for March 1 and May 10.