Are you interested in volunteering a the National MPS Society?
Contact Madeline Casper, Program Support Specialist at [email protected] or (919) 806-0101.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Conference Volunteers: child care, registration, general conference support.
- Run/Walk Volunteers: We always need help setting up on race day!
- General Administrative Support
- Committee Volunteers: Join a committee! Contact the office for more details. Committees include Family Support, Fundraising, Advocacy, Education/Publicity, Remembrance, the Adult Resource Committee and the Sibling Resource Committee.
- Host a Fundraiser!
- Participate in a virtual Hill visit! These legislative meetings are scheduled in the spring. Learn more at mpssociety.org/advocate.