National MPS Awareness Day is May 15th – a great day to celebrate our survivors and those we have lost too soon. It’s also a powerful opportunity to educate our lawmakers and advocate for policies and funding to improve care and increase treatments for MPS and related diseases.
Thank you to all who joined us for this May 4th webinar! If you were unable to attend, you can access a recording of it here.
Want even more great advocacy resources? Check out the below documents!
- • Slides from the How to be an MPS Awareness Day Advocate webinar
- • Slides from the Every Life Foundation grassroots presentation
- • Senate Fact Sheet – OPEN Act
- • Toolkit – How to Find Your Members of Congress
- • Toolkit – Contacting Your Members of Congress to Schedule a Meeting
- • Toolkit – Strategies for Building a Relationship with Your Lawmaker