NATIONAL MPS SOCIETY • GOLDEN TICKET EVENT • PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2012 SEASON TICKETS • HOME GAMES ONLY • OFFICIAL RULES
Tickets may be purchased directly in Pennsylvania or by visiting mpssociety.org. The cost of purchase is $5.00/per ticket. There is no limit to the amount of tickets purchased.
1. Entry: To enter the drawing each entrant must be 18 years or older. Tickets are available from May 19, 2012 until midnight ET on August 30, 2012. A limited number of 10,000 tickets will be sold. A drawing will be held on August 31, 2012 at 1:35 pm ET through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Lottery Big 4 Midday Drawing. If the Big 4 Midday Drawing pulls a number from an unsold ticket for this event, the tickets sold will become part of a random drawing and one winner will be chosen. The National MPS Society and this Golden Ticket event are not affiliated with the Pennsylvania Lottery.
2. Eligibility: The drawing is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia including members of the National MPS Society. Employees and agents of the National MPS Society, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter.
3. Winning: One winner will be selected on August 31st, 2012 at 1:35pm ET. Entrants need not be present to win. Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or e-mail. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notification within five (5) days of the date of notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”). Affidavit must be returned within ten (10) days from the postmark date or time-stamp on the prize notification letter or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If the winning Pennsylvania Lottery Big 4 Midday drawing number is larger than the number of tickets sold for this drawing then, the National MPS Society will complete a random drawing of a number from the tickets sold.
4. Prize/Odds. There will be up to 10,000 tickets sold for the Golden Ticket Event. The drawing will have one winner of the 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers Home Game tickets for SECTION 228 ROW L SEATS 7 & 8. One (1) entrant will randomly be selected to receive the 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers Home Game tickets for SECTION 228 ROW L SEATS 7 & 8. This excludes special games and playoffs. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold. The National MPS Society is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming the prize. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
6. WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS DRAWING MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, the National MPS Society RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Winner’s List. For the winner name, please visit the National MPS Society website after 1:35pm ET on August 31, 2012 or call the National MPS Society office at 877.MPS.1001 or write to National MPS Society, PO Box 14686, Durham, North Carolina, 27709.
The National MPS Society is in good standing with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of State Bureau of Charitable Organizations.
Certificate registration No. 35614. The National MPS Society is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with FEIN 11-2734849.