Orsini Healthcare provides specialty pharmacy services focused on the needs and challenges faced by patients with rare diseases that include mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) and related disorders. Throughout our 25 year history, we have provided patients a comprehensive clinical approach while focusing on the needs of each patient and their family.
By providing personalized attention our approach sets Orsini Healthcare apart from other pharmacies serving patients with MPS and related diseases:
– Our staff is trained and experienced with rare disease therapies including Enzyme Replacement Therapies (ERT) for MPS.
– Orsini Healthcare has access to all ERT drug therapies.
– Each patient is supported by a dedicated ERT CareTeam that includes pharmacists, nurses, pharmacy care coordinators (PCC) and insurance specialists.
– Our reimbursement experts help navigate insurance benefits and coordinate with all patient foundations and pharmaceutical company based patient assistance programs.
– Our National Nursing Network is available for both adult and pediatric patients
– The ERT CareTeam regularly communicates and coordinates with your MPS physician to ensure continuity of care.
– Orsini Healthcare is Joint Commission accredited serving patients nationwide.
To learn more about our Specialty Pharmacy services, visit our web site atwww.Orsinihealthcare.com. To contact our Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Rare Diseases Program at 800-410-8575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org