Your home for National MPS Society charitable gift planning resources
Legacy or “planned” gifts can help you support the National MPS Society for generations to come. Gift planning combines financial planning, estate planning and tax planning techniques to help you make gifts of surprising significance.
Consider these basic questions and your philanthropy goals will become clear:
- What should I give?
- How should I give?
- When should I give?
- What programs should benefit from my gift?
You can choose from a variety of creative ways to contribute, including:
- Estate planning, include the Society in your will
- Gifts of real estate or land
- Gifts of appreciated stocks or other assets
Want to learn more about:
- Gifts you can make today?
- Gifts you can make after your lifetime?
- Gifts you can make in partnership with us?
- Giving impact & Donor stories?
- The rich history of the National MPS Society?
- Becoming a member of the Rising Sun Legacy Circle?
Please contact our Terri Klein, Development Director at 919.806.0101 or email email@example.com.
Speak with your attorney, accountant or financial adviser. Then contact the National MPS Society to discuss Gift Planning. Our Development Director can help you design a long-term gift to support National MPS Society causes that are most meaningful to you.
Review our Planned Giving Guide and contact us with any questions.